School Receptionist (Term time only + one week)
- Do you have reception experience and are looking for an interesting, busy and varied role?
- Is excellent customer service something you strive to provide?
- Can you keep calm under pressure and deal tactfully and efficiently with visitors, staff and children?
- Can you remain organised and focussed whilst dealing with interruptions?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team but being able to use your own initiative?
- Would you describe yourself as personally resilient?
Then we need you!
Apply for our Receptionist vacancy today.
Meadowfield School, judged to be Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted (November 2014), is an educational community in which pupils feel happy, safe, proud and are enthusiastic about their learning. We believe we are all special here at Meadowfield School; a growing school which currently has 268 pupils with profound, severe and complex needs, located in Sittingbourne.
Meadowfield School includes our Observation & Assessment nursery (Honey Bees) and our highly regarded inclusion and outreach service which supports all schools and settings throughout Swale, comprised of the Meadowfield Inclusion and Development Centre (MIDAS) and our team of Specialist Teachers.
Meadowfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please visit www.kent-teach.com to view the application pack and complete an online application form; please note that CVs will not be considered.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange an appointment please contact our HR Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01795 477788 (option 3).
Salary - Kent Range 3 (£15,628 - £17,188 fte which equates to £13,487 to £14,833 pro rata)
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 1 June 2018
Interview dates: W/c 4 June 2018
Position start date: As soon as possible Hours: 37 hours per week / 40 weeks per year (Term time only plus 1 week)« Back to Noticeboard