Hello and welcome to the Dragonflies class page.
We are a mixed year 2, 3, 4, and 6 class made up of eight children and four adults.
The adults in our class are;
- Mrs Prince- Class teacher
- Miss Petrie - Teaching assistant
- Mrs Ellis – Teaching assistant
- Mrs Topham - Teaching assistant
Dragonflies are an enthusiastic class who love learning new things.
Our current topics are ‘Insects and Animals’ and we are really enjoying reading our class stories ‘Superworm and Monkey Puzzle.’
In our class we follow a thematic approach to the National Curriculum. We will be following an Extended IMPACTS curriculum that is tailored to suit the needs of each individual in the class. Each day we will also have a series of sensory circuit activities to help our pupils integrate and engage in their learning.
Dragonflies class is a welcoming environment with separate areas for both group and independent work. As a team we encourage children to take pride in and celebrate all that they achieve.
Things to remember:
- We will be doing P.E. enrichment this term on Tuesday’s going to Soft Play and P.E. on Wednesdays so please make sure to send P.E. kits in on these days.
- Each Friday EHCP diaries will be sent home, please return them each Monday.
We look forward to welcoming you on our open afternoons. Our term 6 open afternoon is Thursday 12th July.