WELCOME TO OUR FUNDRAISING PAGE!
The Meadowfield community is committed to raising funds for the school in order to continuously improve on our provision, premises, resources and working environment for students and staff alike.
We aim to:
- Improve the facilities available to the staff and students at Meadowfield School, supporting the overall learning experience and enhancing well-being for all.
- Provide enhanced and additional specialist software, communication, mobility and educational equipment for our students.
- Foster relationships within the local community and promote the outstanding work of both our staff and students at the school.
- Progress and enhance students’ future life chances by developing and strengthening employability skills and by creating business opportunities.
- Improve the wellbeing of our students and staff by fostering a sense of belonging.
We are very proud of all that we have achieved so far and for the invaluable support of so many parents, governors, staff and members of the wider community who have been fundraising and contributing towards a number of projects that have truly benefited our students at Meadowfield over many years. Thank you!
CAN YOU HELP?
If you would like to donate to our school, either towards a project you have at heart or to support our strategic aims, we would love to hear from you!
- Send us a letter and a cheque! Our Finance Department, based at Meadowfield School, Swanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4NL, would love to hear from you.
- Find out from your company if you can nominate us to be your charity of year. Or maybe launch the initiative yourself! Be creative, have fun and support us.
- Contact us here: email@example.com and let us know what you have in mind!
We currently want to fundraise towards:
- A new minibus
- Additional resources for our specialist classrooms in our new teaching bloc and sports hall
- Promoting and implementing Eco and Arts Projects throughout the school
- Promoting and implementing wellbeing initiatives for our staff and pupils
February 2021 update:
In addition, if you want to support the school via our PTFA and you regularly shop online, you can sign up to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/. Each purchase via their website will generate a free donation to Meadowfield School. There are over 4,100 retailers to choose from and signing up is quick and easy.